1. Tales of Brave Ulysses (Clapton/Martin Sharp) 4.12
2. N.S.U. (Bruce) 15.53
3. Sitting on Top of the World (Chester Burnett) 4.26
4. Sweet Wine (Baker/Janet Godfrey) 13.55
5. Rollin' and Tumbling (McKinley Morganfield) 7.18
1. Spoonful (Willie Dixon) 20.48
2. Stepping Out (James Braken) 11.03
3. Traintime (Bruce) 7.18
4. Toad (Baker) 17.03
5. I'm So Glad (Nehemiah James) 10.01
Grande Ballroom Remastered V2 Quality:
The original recording was done with quality equipment off the PA mixer with the balance favouring the guitar and vocals. The remaster has significantly improved bass presence and lifted the drums especially the bass drums. The guitar retains its attack unlike the remasters on "Those Were The Days". Volume variations, dropouts have been smoothed and pitch corrected. Noise levels were not overly high but again have been reduced, especially the layers of tape noise. Final remaster quality is now extremely high. The latest remaster is from a digital copy of the master tape or quality 2nd gen at worst!
One of THE great Rock concerts! And damn good sound - very live and up front.
SugarMegs Audio Start/Search